With products from many brands and vendors there is no single size chart to cover all products. We do our best to add detailed descriptions to all products when descriptions are available.
- The women's mannequin is a size small and is wearing size small in all photos except where noted.
- The men's mannequin is size medium and is wearing size medium in all photos except where noted.
- Women's products are a fitted, athletic fit. If you like a fitted garment, especially for layering, stay with your normal size. If you are in between sizes, or like a roomier fit, then size up one size. Women with larger busts may want to size up. Smaller busts and petite women will be happy with their regular size.
- Men's products run fairly true to size. If you are tall and thin you will have extra room in the torso to get sleeve length where you want it but sizes are made for an athletic fit.
- Women's products are a fitted, athletic fit but with slightly more room than Swix brand products. Most women will be happy with their regular size. Bustier women may want to look at Craft instead of Swix for a more comfortable fit without needing to size up.
Short and Long Sleeve T-shirts:
- Shirts specifically labeled "Women's" "W's" or "Ladies" are a fitted women's cut t-shirt. With this fit many will run small, more like a juniors fit than a women's fit, and are noted in the description. Some are truly a women's cut and will run true to size and are noted in the description
- Shirts with no gender label or labeled "Men's" or "M's" are a men's, or unisex, cut. Most of these will run similar in size no matter what brand but exceptions will be noted in the description. The fit is a true-to-size men's fit so women buying those shirts should buy a typically comparable size, generally one size smaller than their women's size. Men's, or unisex, shirts are a straight fit in the torso so those with broader shoulders or straight hips may like the men's cut better, those with curves may fit it fits unevenly and would be happier with a women's cut.
- With so many different brands and with those brands not having similar size charts it is difficult to include all options. We will try to update products with their brands and size charts as we are able but know that many are not available.
- If you have questions about a specific garment please reach out to us at 715-634-5025 or retail(at)birkie(dot)com and we will do our best to get you an accurate description!